Confessions of a Villainess

I am pleased to announce that I have lost my mind.

That is correct. I have gone crazy. As if I don't have enough on my plate, what with work and the books and Railroad! and my family, I have started yet another webserial. This one, however, is just for funsies. How does that differ from Railroad! you may ask. Well, for starters, this one won't have a set schedual. It will update whenever I feel like it. Or rather, whenever Sylvia feels like it. Allow me to introduce you to Sylvia Fowler's personal diary.
 



So, there we are. You can follow Sylvia's updates as she explains why she wants to rule the world. Let me know what you think, and where you would like to see the story go. Again, this one is just for shits and giggles. There is no real story arc or logic. Let's see where insanity takes us, shall we?

Later taters,
Tonia