Wonderful Wanderings

(Yeah, that's two blogs in a row with wonderful in the title. Alliterations are tough stuff! haha!)

Holly empty space, Batman! It's been almost a month since I've posted anything? Geesh, you folks must've thought I fell off the planet. Of course, if you keep up with my Facebook site or Railroad! then you will know I'm always out and about. I don't forget about my blog, I just get sidetracked and never manage to post enough here.
I would say, "All that is going to change," but you know it would just be a lie. So let's move along, shall we?

What have I been doing with my time? I have been busy posting on other folk's blogs in one form or another. (Which explains why I haven't been here, I suppose.) Here is a rundown of all the places you can find me shooting off my fat mouth about my favorite subject ... me!

Savannah Rayne from Hugs & Nightmares set me up with a nice little interview on her blog. We got down and dirty in the shower, and there were even some snacks.

Lindsey Beth Goddard from Author Interview Corner gave me what for on her site. She asked some very intriguing things, I think you'll enjoy this one.

After many years of listening and learning all about his happy hooha, I finally finagled a guest spot on the Funky Werepig. It was a fun interview, though I do ramble a bit. And an hour is NEVER enough for me when it comes to talking with Gregory. He is such a hoot!

I think that's all for now as far as the interviews go. Phew! It's been a busy few weeks for sure.

Onward and upward!

WOOP!

Later taters,
Tonia