Untitled Update


Hey cats and kittens! I wanted to fill you in right quick on various Tonia oriented details.

To start with, the end of this month will see the release of a new horror novel from yours truly. SUNDOWNERS is a backwoods southern horror about the importance of family, the evils of gossip and the nature of the artistic muse. I am really sexcited about this one. I have gotten very good feedback from readers so far, and found the bravery to ask a few established indie authors to blurb it for me. Fingers crossed they will be able to find the time to squeeze me in, 'cause I would love to get a few words from these folks before I unleash it up on the unwitting masses. *crosses fingers* You can join the Facebook release party here, which will keep you up to date with all of the event stuff. I will have additional news about the release and other stuff soon, so keep your ear to the ground for this one. WOOP!




Don't forget you can now get an audio copy of my steampunk zombie novel, THE COLD BENEATH right now! Thanks again to Chris Barnes from Dynamic Ram Audio Productions for making my dream a reality. I couldn't be happier with the end result and am really interested in hearing what you folks think about it. Get your copy  today!

Speaking of audio fun, a few weeks ago I started a talk show on tmvcafe.com which my husband dubbed Tonia Time. You can catch it on Saturday nights at 9pm EST and also listen to any shows you missed on ITunes. The show is an hour long, and is basically a shoot the shit session between me and folks from all walks of life. I've spoken with a nude photographer, a pagan priestess, a few authors and even a Twilight mom. It's a hell of a time and I'd love to share it with you, so come on down and give us a listen!

In WIP news, I am almost done with a new humorous fantasy novel, tentatively titled GNOMEGGEDON. It features a party of four members--a fighter, a ranger, a rogue and a wizard--who are hired to help solve the origins of a mysterious plague that has ravaged the gnomish kingdom of southern Malgaria. Yes. Zombie gnomes feature heavily in this book. Anyone up for beta reading that one just drop me a line and I will get it out to ya when it is fit for human consumption. I warn you though, this is total fantasy fan wank. I suggest not taking anything in the book too seriously, because I certainly don't.




That's all for now, but I will be back later in the weekend with other updates.

Later taters,
Tonia