Sundowners is now on a blog tour! That's right, you can find me all over the web, hanging out with cool folks and talking about my latest novel. Here are the dates and the places. Go and check out these awesome sites!
- November 5th – Cameo @ Cameo Renae
Book Tour Post with Guest Post & Giveaway
- November 6th – Delphina @ Delphina Reads Too Much
Book Tour Post with Guest Post, Book Review & Giveaway
- November 6th – Autumn @ Books, Reviews, Wine and Cheese!
Book Tour Post with Interview, Giveaway & 5 Star Book Review
- November 7th – Sabrina @ Sabrina’s Paranormal Palace
Book Tour Post with Guest Post, 4 Star Book Review & Giveaway
- November 8th – Flora @ From the Bootheel Cotton Patch
Book Tour Post with Excerpt & Giveaway
- November 8th – Darcia @ A Word Please
Book Tour Post with Interview & Giveaway
- November 9th – Brittany @ The Cover by Brittany
Book Tour Post with Character Interview
- November 12th – Jaidis @ Juniper Grove (Spotlight)
- November 13th – Ladies @ My Home Away From Home (Book Review/Interview)
- November 14th – Daniel @ Parenting from a Child’s Point of View (Interview)
- November 14th – Jennifer @ Phenomenal Reviews (Book Review)
- November 15th – Laurie @ Laurie’s Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews (Spotlight)
- November 16th – Darcia, Maria & Michael @ BestsellerBound Recommends (Interview)
SUNDOWNERS is a backwoods southern horror about the importance of family, the power of gossip and the nature of the artistic muse. Fifteen years ago, siblings Coil and Cassiopeia suffered an incident in the woods behind their family home. An incident that neither of them can remember in full, that nearly killed Cass and left Coil accused as her abuser, and robbed young Coil of his artistic potential yet boosted his little sister into an almost overnight sensation in the art world. Now, fifteen years later, the self-exiled Coil has been called home to deal with his world-famous sister as she suffers from Sundowning; severe and violent personality shifts after the sun sets. In order to cure her, the pair of siblings must come to terms with their old demons, both figuratively and literally. An ancient and terrible horror has risen once more from the backwoods of the family home, and this time it threatens to not only tear their family apart, but also the entire world.
And looky! We are having a contest too! WOOP! Enter today! Could I possibly fill this with any more exclamation points! Yes! I can!
a Rafflecopter giveaway