Lucky You!

A few years ago I published my first novel length work under my own  name. And the world rejoiced.

Actually, the world didn't do much. Not many folks read it. You see, it was an unusual book. A book that had loads and loads of sex in it, but also a zombie. Yes, the sex was with the zombie.

Wait! Don't click away! It wasn't what you think. The story was about a voodoo zombie who learns to control his hunger in an unusual manner. He channels his lust for flesh into a lust for flesh.

Hey! Get back here! Okay, okay, let me try this again. Peter dies at as a virgin, and when he comes back to life his innocence grants him an unusual power; he can feed his zombie hunger through the power of other people's orgasms. Yes, he eats orgasms, or rather the magic of it. Sound intrigued?

Good, because I have most excellent news for you. I recently got the rights back to that book which means I control the distribution of it now. What does that mean for you? It means not only will I have resonabally priced hard copies of my Peter very soon, it also means that I can give it away all I want.

And I want, oh I want.

For the next few days you can go to Amazon and pick up a lovely copy of my Peter. If you have a different ereader aside from the Kindle, message me and I will send you the version you desire for as long as the Kindle version is free. Lucky Stiff has garnered quite a number of 5 star reviews over the years, and I can honestly say that nearly everyone who has read it loves it. As a treat I am also giving away three of the Triple Shot Titles; zombies (naturally), werewolves, and southern horror.

Follow the links below to get your fix of zombie loving. And be sure to leave a review if you can. Thanks!







CLICK ME! I AM FREE! YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME INSIDE YOUR COMPUTER SO BAD!




















CLICK ME! I'M ALSO FREE!