Walk With The Zombies!

Hey cats and kittens!

I wanted to let you know I'm gonna be all up in downtown Gastonia's buisness on October 12th.

Organizer Sue Ann Robb is bringing together awesome like minded folks to celebrate all things zombie for the Downtown Gastonia Zombie Walk and Food Drive. It runs from 2 to 9 p.m., and will feature food, arts and crafts vendors, zombie makeup artists, community organization tents, a scavenger hunt and live music from local bands ... and me, hocking my wares. Nice!





Here's a list of the musicians that are playing:
 They all have such cool sounds. Mmmmmm, music....

You can find out more about the walk on their Facebook Page and this article in the Gaston Gazette.

Hope to see you there! WOOP!


(PS: Just FYI, my twin's and mine's birthday is also October 12th. Just so you know. Yeah. I'll leave that out there for you to think about.)