Gnomaggedon It On!

Oh my goodness! I nearly forgot to post it here. Gnomaggedon releases this Saturday, so as a treat I am holding a four hour release party via Facebook.

You can join the event here!

I've been posting snippets and fun facts about the characters. I will also do a character reveal during the event, with playable stats and everything! Be sure to join in because there will be a crapton of prizes. In fact I will give something away every hour on the hour, and will also run a week long contest starting from that Saturday. Here is a list of the awesome things I will give away:

10am-11am: An ebook of Gnomaggedon
11am-12pm: An ebook of Gnomaggedon and your choice of one ebook from Tonia's available novels.
12pm-1pm: An ebook of Gnomaggedon and your choice of two ebooks from Tonia's available novels.
1pm-2pm: An ebook of Gnomaggedon and your choice of two ebooks from Tonia's available novels, and a special made to order sketch of a scene from the book (your choice!) by our artist Denise Lahmon.

Week long contest with grand prize (entries accepted starting April 20th up till April 27th): An ebook of Gnomaggedon, a print copy of Gnomaggedon, and the opportunity to be written into the next book.
 Join in! It's gonna be a blast! WOOOOOP!

Later taters,
Tonia