Pull up your shorts!

Hey peeps!

Here is a bit of an update on the things going down in Tonia town lately. Lots of news so strap in and we will trip all your triggers before we're done. Settled in? Good! First up, I've got a few shorts in some anthologies coming out.

 The first anthology is Machina Mortis: Tales of Steampunk'd Terror. It's a groovy little number with a lot of fun and gruesome steampunk tales. As you guys are well aware, I am all about steampunk horror, so finding myself in an anthology full of them is sweet. I've been waiting on this one for awhile now, and it is finally here!

This one holds a favorite tale of mine, "The Thumping in the Basement." I sure hope you guys like it. 









The second anthology is another one I have eagerly awaited. "For the Night is Dark" features all kinds of amazing stories from wonderfully talented people like Armand Rosamilia, Scott Nicholson, and G.N. Braun. I am please to wiggle my rump right in next to these awesome folks and sit down to a buffet of terrifying tales.

This one holds my story "Lost and Found." It is one of the few tales that I actively wrote with a particular person in mind--not that I want her dead or anything, she just fit the character so well I couldn't help but adopt her manners, speech patterns and even employment.






In other news, I am awaiting word back from a few publishers on some submissions for novels. One is brand new and includes serial killers and werewolves, while the other is a recently released novel I am shopping to larger presses These things take time, but the minute I get news, you will be the first to know. Okay, so maybe the husband will find out first, but you next. I promise! 

Meanwhile I am in edits and final cover design for another self published novel. Those of you who follow my Facebook page will recognize this one from about six months or so ago. I quoted it pretty heavily when it was a work in progress. Some of you have asked here and there about whatever happened to it. Well, ask no more! Gnomaggedon should be out in a few weeks. This one is a fantasy/humor/horror work. Yeah, all three, and all awesome. I can hardly wait to unleash this beast on y'all. It had been a few months since I read it last, and I found myself laughing out loud during edits. 

Okay then, that's all for now, but stay tuned! WOOP!

Later taters,
Tonia