Have a Badass Christmas!

Merry Christmas, folks! Yeah! *clap clap* I sure hope Santa has a soft spot for naughty this year, but we shall see. Until then, I have a little present for each of ya. I have set the price of all of my novels to 99cents. WOOP! That's right, you can get every single one of my novels right now for less than a buck apiece. Nice. 


This started from my publisher, Books of the Dead, slipping my Badass in folks' stockings for only 99cents. I thought I'd follow this generosity and lower everything to make it an all out blow out sale. 

Get some Badass now!










The sale includes Devouring Milo,  Gnomaggedon, Lucky Stiff, Sundowners and The Cold Beneath.

This will also be your last chance to grab Sundowners for a while as I have to pull it from production to ready it for reprint from Permuted Press. Get it while it's cheap!
So enjoy the cheapness of the reads. And drop a review if you get the chance. 

Thanks, and have a great holiday. 

Later taters, 
Tonia